Follow me on twitter for updates.
If you want to reach me or if you find any bugs or have problems running the game, post in the forum or please contact me. If the game is playing slowly, press ESC and enter the Options > Graphics menu and turn off some of the settings.
[Download not found]
[WP_UnityObject src="http://www.againstthewallgame.com/games/AgainstTheWall/builds/atw034.unity3d" width="640" height="480"/]
- Use the direction keys or W,A,S,D move the player. Press space to jump.
- Click the left mouse button to interact with objects.
- The Escape key calls the menu and frees the mouse from the webplayer.
- Right click on the game when in a menu and select Full Screen to view the game at its maximum size.
- F5 Quick Saves the game, and F9 Quick Loads it. F8 loads the player at the last checkpoint
This version adds checkpoints that automatically save the player's progress when reached.
Edit 10-23-11: (a0.34b) I've raised the starting platform slightly to make the initial platforming area a bit easier.
Edit 10-26-11: (a0.34c) The game has been tweaked so that checkpoints and saved games work correctly in the webplayer, and players no longer clip through moving bricks.
Edit 11-1-11: (a0.34d) A number of bug fixes in this version. The chunk cache has been optimized. Held objects will not pass into the wall. Rigidbody prop duplication has been minimized, and they are not tied down to their chunk of origin.
Edit 11-3-11: (a0.34e) Held objects can be inside the elevator without slipping away.
Edit 11-6-11: (a0.34f) Mouse-look max angle tweaked, fixes that address the mouse buttons, sensitivity tweaked, while loading the game cannot be unpaused, a checkpoint save is made when players start the game.