This update fixes the quick save/load functions in the webplayer.
This version of the game adds trees, a large forest location, green "organic" bricks that retract into the wall when touched by the player, and an event that occurs at the far end of the city.
Follow me on twitter for updates.
If you find any bugs or have problems running the game, please contact me.
[Download not found]
[WP_UnityObject src="http://www.michaelpconsoli.com/games/AgainstTheWall/builds/atw033.unity3d" width="640" height="480"/]
- Use the direction keys or W,A,S,D move the player. Press space to jump.
- Click the left mouse button to interact with objects.
- The Escape key calls the menu and frees the mouse from the webplayer.
- Right click on the game when in a menu and select Full Screen to view the game at its maximum size.
- F5 Quick Saves the game, and F9 Quick Loads it.