This update fixes the quick save/load functions in the webplayer.
The game is set on the side of an world called “The Wall,” which consists of an infinite flat vertical surface. The player moves from place to place by manipulating the wall’s bricks to form ledges. The game will eventually feature a story, additional hazards, new brick types, and a number of unusual locations to visit. Follow me on twitter for updates.
[Download not found]
[WP_UnityObject src=”http://www.michaelpconsoli.com/games/AgainstTheWall/builds/atw032.unity3d” width=”640″ height=”480″/]
- Use the direction keys or W,A,S,D move the player. Press space to jump.
- Click the left mouse button to interact with objects.
- The Escape key calls the menu and frees the mouse from the webplayer.
- Right click the game when in a menu and select Full Screen to view the game at its maximum size.
- F5 Quick Saves the game, and F9 Quick Loads it.