I just realized it’s been a nearly a month since my last update! I’ve been working for a web company this last month and time just slipped by. I’ve been working on the project in what spare time I have, ut progress has been slow. Changes have been mostly invisible and deal wit optimization, such as a modification of the chunk script to incorporate the geometry of non-moving bricks. A particular obstacle for me has been a custom key configuration in the options screen, so players can set what keys they want to use. Unity does not expose the values of its input manager, rendering it nearly useless for commercial game releases. I’ve written a new one from scratch complete with GUI interface. When I find the time, the next step would be to add static objects to the chunks and save them to the saved game xml file. Stay tuned!